If you have a new blog or website and want make your post index faster and get traffic and ranking quickly then this you want to add sitemap to Google and get more traffic. Google webmaster tools is best tool for website/blogs owners because this is awesome tool. By this tool you can track your top keywords, your crawling errors, DNS errors and top page etc. Firstly you must have to Generate your sitemap then you can Submit sitemap to Google webmaster tools and make your crawling faster.
Getting traffic from Google called “organic traffic”. If you want organic traffic and Boost your Blog traffic then submit your website sitemap to google webmaster tools by following these steps given below
How to Generate Sitemap
Sitemap can be generated in various ways. It depends on you that which platform you are using. We can easily generate WordPress websites sitemap by using various plugins. For wordpress Google XML sitemap generator plugin is the best sitemap generator.Simply install this plugin and activate this plugin then it will automatically build your sitemap. If you are using other platform like static site then there are many tools to generate sitemap.
How to check your sitemap is generated or not
Simply you have to open your website then put this “sitemap.xml” in the last of your website link (Like this https://www.reviewreads.com/sitemap.xml)
Must Read – Tips to Boost Your Blog Traffic
How to Submit Sitemap To Google Webmaster tools:
- Open Google webmaster and now click on add new site.
- After it enter your blog/site URL and then click on continue button.
- Now do Google webmaster tools verification process, Copy html code and add the code into you blog header.
- After it now save your template and open webmaster tools and click on verify button to verify.
- Now all is done now you are ready to add sitemap to Google 🙂
How to add Sitemap to webmaster tools:
1. Sign in to Google webmaster tool.
2. Now your click on your website title and now see right side of the page and click on the sitemap.
4. Now click on “Add sitemap”.
6. Now Put “Sitemap.xml” there and submit it. If you are running a website with lots of images then submit image site. If you want to submit image sitemap generate image sitemap with plugin if you haven’t generated and put “sitemap-image.xml” and submit it.
7. Now click on submit sitemap and now refresh you page. All is done now your website will start crawling and then you will get organic traffic.
I hope you enjoy my this article and you properly understand how to submit sitemap to google webmaster tools. If you like this post then share this post with your friends on Google plus and Facebook. and most impotent thing is that if you have any query related to this topic drop your comment and i solve it as soon as possible