Online education platforms are the most popular ones nowadays for learning the course at our own pace at any time and anywhere we want according to ours convenience. eLearning industry is not only for learners but also very helpful for creators to create, host, and sell online courses with Learning Management Systems.
The best part of LMS is it provides the classroom learning experience, along with that the student can interact with teachers, takes quizzes, track the progress on the dashboard, and get motivated by getting rewards as certifications or grades. Now, let’s check the top 3 best LMS software to know how it is very helpful for creators and learners.
😋 Top 3 Best LMS Platforms (Learning Management System)
In the market, we can see various Learning Management System software and among them, we bring the top 3 best LMS platforms. If you’re a creator or learner, then check them and decide which one is suitable according to your requirement.
Teachable is one of the best LMS platform that helps to create, host, and sell online courses unlimitedly to their learners. The best part of choosing Teachable is you don’t need any tech skills or coding skills to create and sell the courses.
On the whole, it is a platform where entrepreneurs use their skills to build a successful career to earn more. The advanced features, customizing options, and live interaction section with students are the most attractive areas that help to create & sell courses more. No matter what the industry may be, Teachable creates a brand for your business.
Features of Teachable
- Customize your website without the need for any tech support and even you can link the domain to Teachable to look your website more professional.
- Directly with the help of a Teachable account, you can use any tool that you want.
- Create engaging classroom lessons as it has a power editor tool.
- Get deeper insights, and track the progress of the sales.
- Comes with various learning tools.
- Allows third-party integrations and also can integrate with Zapier.
- Security and hosting services are excellent on this platform.
Pros of Teachable
- Teachable is the ease of use platform
- Create & sell courses effectively
- There is an availability of sales feature
- The payment options are more flexible
- Get for free when signup
- Create unlimited courses that you want
- Unlimited students can enroll to your course
- Comes with great in-built marketing tools
- Certification is provided as a reward
- Allows to integrate with other apps including Zapier
- Track the course sales
- Pro plan has more number of features
- Can perform Affiliate marketing
Cons of Teachable
- The basic version has transaction fees i.e, 5%
- Collects taxes
- Lack in drag & drop builder
- Few features in the basic plan
Teachable Pricing Structure
The basic plan costs $39/month and $29/month for the yearly billing structure. Coming to the price of Pro version $119/month, and $99/month for yearly payment, and lastly business version that costs $299/month and yearly $249/month.
We have another best Learning Management System platform Thinkific where you can create and sell your online courses as well as the membership sites. To be honest, it is an all-in-one platform that has various tools so that one can create and sell the course easily.
The one who wants to share the knowledge and educate the people across the world, then for them it is a good choice to pick. It is just not only for train the people but also to grow the audiences, so the bloggers, creators, experts, and many more can use this platform.
Features of Thinkific
- According to the business niche, one can easily create, customize. and sell courses effortlessly.
- In order to sell the course, it allows you to build a website with attractive designing tools.
- Promotion, and sales both are very easy as it has various business-related tools to perform such activities.
- To reach more audiences across the world, Thinkific has advanced marketing tools.
- The learners can easily accomplish their goals with this platform because it helps to design more engaging courses.
- High data security helps to protect your data as well as students’ data.
Pros of Thinkific
- Coding skills are not required to create a course
- The interface is user-friendly
- Integrations/add-ons are possible
- Track the progress of your learners
- Scale your business on a regular basis
- Boost your audiences
- Offers customization options
- The free version is available
- Money-back guarantee within 30 days
Cons of Thinkific
- Lacks in the support team
- Expensive pricing structure
- Limitations in features in the free version
Thinkific Pricing Details
The free version comes with limited features and it is suitable for the creation of the course and also there is a 30 days money-back guarantee for the paid plans without any limitations of features. The price of the basic version is $79/month and $69/month for annual billing. Pro plan costs $149/month and $119/month for annual payment. Premier costs $399/month and $319/month for monthly and annual payments respectively.
To create and sell courses, sell membership sites, webinars, and downloadable is possible with Podia as it is one of the best LMS platform. It comes with excellent marketing tools so that one can create & sell courses, digital products easily.
More than 50,000 creators are joined on this platform and now it is your turn to join as the number says that how it creates an impact on the businesses and audiences.
Features of Podia
- It provides support to any business niche, and you can create, promote, and sell courses with ease & quick.
- It comes with a digital download option so that it is easy to download ebooks, presets, templates, PDFs, and more.
- The different marketing tools are the main advantageous part so that there will be flexibility to boost your business.
- When you host videos through Livestreams and webinars you can easily earn money.
- It allows you to create automated email campaigns and also even you can track the sales on a regular basis.
- The on-page live chat option is a great addition so that it helps to build a long-term relationship with your customers by solving their queries.
- Even with Podia, it is easy to create and customize the website effortlessly and fastly.
Pros of Podia
- Beginners can use it easily
- The support system is good
- Free trial is available for a period of 14 days
- Get all the features unlimited
- Create automated email campaigns to your learners
- The customization option is easy
- There are no transaction fees
- Live chat option
Cons of podia
- Few features are available in the Mover plan
- The free version is not available
Podia Pricing Info
Without providing the credit card details, you can utilize the 14-day free trial offer. The cost of the Mover plan is $39/month and $390/year for yearly billing. The shaker plan costs $79/month and $790/year for the annual payment structure. The cost of Earthquaker is $179/month and $1790/year for yearly billing.
💥 Final Words
If we compare all the three best LMS software, then they are good at providing the services that a creator and learner want. Thinkific and Podia have some better features compared to Teachable. Also, at the same Thinkific and Podia are a little bit good at promoting and selling the courses. The good thing is it does not offer any transactions fees where Teachable collects and it is a big minus.
Not only this, there are many advanced tools that help to create, hosting the courses. On the other hand, Teachable is good because it has live interaction classes and also schedules the class options. Even though the pricing is high but it satisfies the creator to create the course and the student to learn the course by experiencing the classroom environment.
🔅 Frequently Asked Questions
The course creators can choose the best Learning Management system by considering factors like Easy user interface, customization and designing options, integrations, analytics, reporting, tracking the marketing or promoting activities, assessment & quizzing tools, marketing tools, affiliate services, demographic options, and many more. If we look into Teachable, Thinkific, Podia, all the three have all the respective things. So, choose wisely based on your requirement.
The student before selecting the best Learning Management System, they have to look into the services they provide. Flexibility, list of Courses, curriculum, Type of Learning, Assessments, purchases, Enrollments, Analytics, certifications, daily or weekly activities, payment methods, and others. So, in Teachable, Thinkific, Podia we can see all the things are available, and you can choose according to your requirement.
Teachable is available for free when you sign up and it is for a limited period of time. Thinkific does not offer any free trial but has a free version with limited features, and Podia offers 14 days free trial period as it allows you to choose any plan that you want to enjoy free trial period.
Teachable is more concentrated on customization and designing the course with main marketing tools, whereas Thinkific provides the best site design as well as more marketing tools. Podia is just not only for marketing purposes but also to host webinars, sell membership sites, and digital download options.